Vitamin C Effervescent 1000mg + Vitamin D 400IU Gift Box
Contains: 6 Bottles of Vitamin C+D
49997 in stock
Vitamin C is a water-soluble vitamin with a variety of antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and microvascular effects. Although it is popularly used in
- common cold,
- fortifying immune system
- Collagen synthesis for joint, Hair, skin, and nail care,
- Increasing absorption of Iron.
- Preserving eye function
There is an increasing evidence on the beneficial role it plays in the management of several disease conditions
Vitamin C supplementation has also been shown to cause significant blood pressure reduction in patients with essential hypertension.
Vitamin D3 is a fat-soluble pro-hormone also known as Cholecalciferol, produced by the body when exposed to sunlight. It is known for the vital role it plays in
- the maintenance of strong bones and teeth- this it does by regulating the absorption of Calcium and phosphorus in the blood.
- Reducing flu risk- the presence of the vitamin D receptor on almost all cells of the immune system gives a hint to the significant role vitamin D plays in immune function.
- Supporting immune, brain and nervous system health.
Top Selling Products
How to take advantage of our Free Standard Shipping.
Find a Store Near You. view more contact information.
Support 8am – 5pm
We offer daily support from 8am – 5pm from Monday – Friday on our customer service hotline.